Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monday, July 20, 2009


SO my boyfriend finally came to visit me at work after much kicking and screaming... -->
JUST KIDDING!!!

My boyfriend did come to visit me at work this past Monday. It was very much needed. I was really tired from the running around most of the weekend but the moment I saw him I felt so much better. He gave me this giant hug and kiss on the forehead and all my stress and exhaustion went away. I was wearing my sandals so I fit just comfortably under his chin. That’s my favorite place. =)

We went to subway on the Promenade and talked about this lady singing a sad song on such a beautiful day. We talked lanyards and how Dante planned to make his evil by putting metal beads on it and using it to hit random people across the street. We talked about his article on ThaO'show and how the issue of stereotypes is still prominent even in wrestling. I love that people think racism is over, and that minorities don't still have to deal with it.

After lunch we continued our walk, then hit up Pinkberry. Yes I wanted Oreos on the passion fruity "cold treat" but I bet it woulda tasted good. We settled on mango, blueberries and fruity pebbles, and while I watched Dante fight the ant twosome I enjoyed the sun and the cold from our meal and thought of how lucky I am to share the company of a very sweet boyfriend that came from West Hollywood to see me. Thanks again love!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! It was really cool to see you even if just for an hour. The day was so beautiful. Why was that lady singing such a depressing ass song on such a beautiful day? Gotta love 3rd St. I am gonna visit you some more at work. And I love that you left out the part where I squeezed your butt!

    ReplyDelete