Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14, 2009

So today was not one of my best days. I was given my "final notice" about making mistakes (more specifically in regard to this one client's case) but I think that may aslo apply to my general performance. For some reason I just cannot seem to focus. The moment I got the "notice" I started to react... my stomache started knotting up and I have this headache that even Extra Strength Tylonol can't fix. I'm sure blogging during the day can't possibly help... but the rest of my time is already taken up so I gotta use what time I have.


I keep so much inside and it frustrates me but I can't always vocalize it in ways that other people can understand and I end up more frustratded, when trying to relay my feelings, than when I just keep things inside. I think I might need to go to counseling again. I need to vent to someone who is completly unbiased.

I know that I could vent to God too... He always listens. It's kinda funny cause even as I'm writing this I'm feeling better. Sometimes I just need to remind myself that God's word is there not only as a reminder of how I should live me life but also as a reminder of God's love for me. As I continue to keep that in mind I forget about those things that bother me and conjest my mind. I know that at some point I'll have to address them. But for now I can keep thinking about Neh. 8:10 the latter part says "Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."

Until the next time something negative tried to plauge my thoughts....


1 comment:

  1. Those fuckers. Sorry, but that's the first thing that came to mind when I read this. The fact that they can even entertain the thought of letting you go shows that they obviously do not appreciate what you do there. No one else is coming in on weekends and working until 10pm to make sure to make up for the fact that they let people go and dont hire anyone to replace them. Fuck 'em. Seriously. I wish you had tod me about this.

    If you leave before they try and release you I am sure you will find a job better suited for what you actually want to do with your life. Divorces is something I know you do not like and another form of law would make you happier. Something that actually involves helping people instead of being the go between in shitty fights between childish couples. Good luck, babe, and no matter what happens you know I'm here for you as you've been for me.

    ReplyDelete